The Pink Pony Restaurant was started by Gert and Whitey Larson in 1950. They named this restaurant after a bar they had seen in Las Vegas. The Pink Pony would change owners many times throughout its history before finally closing its doors for the last time. In its heyday, the Pink Pony was known for its fine dining and excellent service.
A soft, lightweight, slim-fit hoody made with 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon. Kangaroo Pocket & Drawstring. Contains Organic & Recycled Materials. Garment Imported, Made with U.S.A. Fabric.