Memories of summer nights at the drive-in movies are universal in America — families and friends crammed in cars, kids in pajamas, trips to the concession stand, maybe some make-out sessions. These were the scenes that played out each weekend for more than 40 years at the Peoria Drive-In Theatre on West Glen Avenue. Built in 1945 by local businessman Ralph Lawler, the theater played host to everything from B-horror movies like "Brides of Blood" to blockbusters including "Saturday Night Fever." Sadly, a fire claimed the Peoria Drive-In in 1989, the ruins were demolished and another beloved Peoria tradition was lost to the march of time.
52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester, preshrunk, 4.2 oz. Super soft with a fashion fit.