Nice looking shirt....colors go great! Already have had compliments on this 1!
The Hollywood Drive-In and Dining Center was a Rockford owned restaurant chain started by Carl Voriako. Joe Engebretson bought Hollywood in 1954 and rapidly expanded throughout the stateline area. It featured items like the trademarked Oscar, double decker Hi-Boy Hamburger, the Director and the Producer.
In 1965, many of the drive-ins were being converted into Dining Centers that combined sit down, take out and drive-in service. There were 14 locations in the 1970’s but they started to close in the 1980’s. The last restaurant in Loves Park was sold in 1993 to the Denny’s chain. Source: RockfordReminisce.com